Turnkey Charger Installation
We do it all, from beginning to end
Leading the charge
We provide everything you need to keep your drivers fully powered into the future.
Our complete turnkey solutions include:
Site AssessmentsWe offer consultation on compliance issues, design and engineering requirements as part of a feasibility analysis to determine whether the project is logistically and economically viable.
PermittingWe research local laws and requirements, apply for and obtain all necessary permits, manage site inspections, and maintain complete and accurate permit records for future reference.
Engineering and Civil WorkOur dedicated team of electrical engineers will draft designs and installation plans, perform load calculations, and determine whether utility upgrades are required, while our civil engineers oversee trenching, backfilling, pavement work, and the installation of bollards and wheel stoppers.
Charger Procurement and InstallationWe acquire and install all DCFC and Level 2 charging stations for your site, including power source connection, wiring, testing and commissioning of each unit.
Project ManagementWe assist site owners with charger operation through cutting-edge networking software designed to track usage and optimize electrical output, even during peak demand times.
Repairs and MaintenanceOur hassle-free five-year warranty on all equipment includes repairs, replacements, routine maintenance and industry-standard upgrades.
Plus, EVCS's Key Benefits:
- At least ten Level 2 (AC) and/or two Level 3 (DCFC) electric vehicle chargers per site free of charge
- Recurring revenue from every kilowatt (kWh) of electricity sold
- Free repairs and maintenance for five years
- No-hassle electrical service upgrade if required for installation
- Convenient amenity that will attract one of the state’s fastest growing market segments
- Free publicity through the PlugShare mobile app, which allows EV drivers to find you