EVCS Subscription Service Terms and Conditions
- Charging stations are located only where listed on the EVCS.com website or app. The Plan does not work with any third party charging stations. EVCS makes no guarantee that all the charging stations will be operational, due to third party events. EVCS is not liable to you if the charging station is not operational.
- The Plan only includes charging. You are responsible for any other fees associated with charging at any unit, such as parking fees.
- You are responsible for following all traffic and other laws when coming to, using and leaving a charging station.
- There is a minimum of 1 hour between charges. Your account will be inactive for one hour after your charge is completed.
- There is a 5 minute grace period when starting a new charge due to technical issues at the charging station being used. If you stop charging in the first five minutes, you will not have to wait an hour to charge again. If your session is discontinued after 5 minutes due to technical issues, contact customer service 866-300-EVCS (3827) to have this resolved.
- The Plan is assigned to one person or company and may not be assigned or transferred to anyone else or any other company.
- For individual accounts, the Plan works for one vehicle only. If you change vehicles, you must notify EVCS. EVCS may terminate your use if you abuse the Plan.
- For commercial accounts, the Plan works for more than 1 vehicle. You must notify EVCS of all vehicles being use on this Plan.
- You must pay all fees when due and prior to your subscription period. Your Plan will not start until all fees are paid. You may terminate the Plan at any time.
- If you see any errors on your billing statements, you have 10 business days from receipt to contact EVCS and dispute a charging event. After that, you will liable for all charges. EVCS will investigate all disputes, and it will be at their discretion to issue a credit to you.
- No refunds will be given should you terminate the Plan, but you will have access to charging for the remainder of the Plan you paid for.
- By signing up for any Plan, you agree to provide your credit card information and must have an active card on file at all times. Your Plan will be cancelled should your credit card payment be declined, but EVCS will notify you and provide you with an option to choose a new credit card.
- EVCS has the right to terminate your use of either Plan immediately for any misuse of the terms listed here.
- Please review the other policies and information found on EVCS.com or their app. You are responsible for knowing the terms of these other agreements. Contact information can be found there as well.