Are you fascinated by the impact electric vehicle startups have had on disrupting the automotive establishment? Are you interested in leading the transition to clean, zero-emission vehicle transportation? Does the opportunity to bring electric-powered mobility to the mass market intrigue you? EVCS is breaking down the barriers to mass consumer EV adoption by simplifying public EV fast charging with its industry-first, unlimited charging subscription. EVCS is one of the largest and fastest-growing EV fast-charging networks on the West Coast with 615 chargers across CA, OR, and WA and rapid expansion plans to reach 1,500 by 2023. We are a mission-based collection of entrepreneurs, product strategists, and technologists with a unifying vision to decarbonize consumer vehicle transportation by making public fast charging easily accessible, consistently reliable and cost-effective. We are backed by leading clean tech institutional investors and recently closed a $68.8MM funding round enabling us to accelerate our network build-out plan and fill key roles on our leadership team. With a rapidly expanding network, EVCS is poised to build on its position as a leader in the hyper-growth EV charging sector.
This opportunity will give you hands-on experience of what it’s like working in a recently funded startup. We are seeking a problem-solving marketing intern to lead our social media communities in alignment with our marketing objectives. In this role, you will work in a highly-collaborative, fast-paced environment in partnership with the product and marketing teams. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to social media posting, designing graphics, industry research for possible content topics, analyzing engagement, and communicating with our customers on each respective platform. Hours are flexible but we are looking for a minimum commitment of 15 hours/week.
- Minimum 15 hours/week, Fully remote
- A current business major in college
- Previous experience doing social media marketing preferred
- Community management on our existing social media channels and PlugShare
- Design experience (Photoshop, Canva)
- Photo-editing experience (Adobe lightroom preferred)
- Bias for action, fast learner, able to communicate well in a remote culture
- Interest in renewable energy and sustainability sector, interest in electric vehicle revolution
- Ability and interest to work in a fast-paced startup environment